Saturday, February 4, 2012

Shield

Dear Lord please be with us this day and help us to be able to turn all concern about our lives over to You. Please help us to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit in the thoughts and deeds as we experience them this day. Please shield us from evil temptations and give us the confidence to cope with all things good and bad, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 33:20 Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.

Ps 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Pr 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments: