Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Covenant

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the things that we try to do work out alright and for the best. Help us listen as the Holy Spirit guides us on the paths of this day and please show us new things in Your creation with new insight and understanding of Your Kingdom and Your Covenant with Your children, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Eze 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Jer 30:22 And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Ho 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Isa 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Heb 9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
Heb 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
Heb 9:13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:
Heb 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Mt 26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Mt 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

No comments: