Saturday, February 18, 2012

Free From Worry

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please keep us all safe and free from worry. Please give us the strength of the Holy Spirit's guidance and understanding, showing us that if we let go of our cares and worries, surrendering them to the Lord's control, then we will be free from worry and be able enjoy the peace of mind that can only be found in the arms of our Shepherd, Jesus the Christ. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Re 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments: