Sunday, November 6, 2011

Vulnerable

Dear Lord please be with us this day as we are so fragile, weak, and vulnerable when we are not sure that You are guiding and protecting us through the power of the Holy Spirit. Please give us the confidence and strength to do all things that we must to seek Your Kingdom and to show the path to others. Please may this new day that You are giving us be one that we use wisely and are productive in, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:
You cannot run away from a weakness; you must some time fight it out or perish; and if that be so, why not now, and where you stand. --Robert Louis Stevenson

KJV
Ro 7:18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
Ro 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Ro 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Ro 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
Ro 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
Ro 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Ro 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?Ro 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

1Co 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

No comments: