Friday, November 18, 2011

Discoveries

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may we discover new insight of what may be our purpose on this earth as we consider Your Word as found in Your Holy Scripture and in our hearts and thought. Please may the Holy Spirit bare witness to the truths that we discover and may we display these discoveries at the right times and right places on the paths that we are guided to, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:
More men fail through lack of purpose than through lack of talent. -Sunday

KJV
Mt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Ac 20:24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Php 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
Php 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments: