Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stand Up To

Dear Lord please be with us this day and help us face whatever stands between us and getting things done that we need to do. May the Holy Spirit give us insight, ability, and energy to stand up to the demons that get in our thoughts calling for procrastination and wasting time that could be productive. Please forgive our sins as we forgive those who sin against us, and please protect us from temptation and keep us from evil, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 56:4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Heb 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Ps 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

1Sa 2:7 The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: he bringeth low, and lifteth up.

No comments: