Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sweetness

Dear Lord please be with us this day, and help us to know the sweetness of love from some source on this day that You have given us from Your creation. May the gift of this day of wonder be like a grand bouquet given from a lover for celebration of sweet love. Please may the Holy Spirit be by our side showing us wonders on this day such as the warmth of the sun or the refreshing coolness of a breeze filled with the sweet scent of honeysuckle or savoring hint of sage.

KJV
Ps 104:33 I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Ps 104:34 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

Pr 16:24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

No comments: