Monday, August 29, 2011

Come Together

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the things that we try to do all come together, and work out alright and for the best. Please help us to see what needs to be done and be able to do it with no problems that can't be handled. May we feel the love and power of the Holy Spirit as we move from one chore to the next, In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments: