Thursday, August 11, 2011

Clean Up

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may today be one of cleaning up undone chores and duties that have been put off for one reason or another. Please, may the Holy Spirit instill extra energy in our thoughts and guide us to new dimensions of imagination to help us solve problems that have been going unsolved. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Am 4:13 For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name.

Ps 139:2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Ps 139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
Ps 139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

No comments: