Saturday, January 8, 2011

Small Thing

Dear Lord please may this be a good day today and may we be able to help someone to have a good day by doing some small thing for them. May we not let some small thing that happens between us and another cause us to be hurt or feel unloved. May the power of God's love dominate the day and may smiles and wellwishing be every where we are. In Jesus Christ's name we pray,amen.

KJV
Lu 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments: