Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Emotions

Dear Lord please be with us today and may we feel emotions of love and joy today as we mix in with other people having the same circumstances as ours. Please protect us from emotions of dread and worry that might come from bad memories or bad news discovered on this day. Help us to understand that dread, worry, and fear are weapons used to separate us from our Lord. Please give us the courage to try new adventures and the strength necessary to cope with what emotions this brings to a good day. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Pr 1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
Ps 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

No comments: