Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Your Teachings


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of wise thought and please help us reason in our thinking of why the world's peoples do what they do.
Dear Lord please lead us into the understanding that our responsibility is to follow our hearts and minds and seek Your Kingdom while living within the boundaries of Your Teachings as how to treat our neighbors and all of Your Children, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Mt 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
Mt 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
Mt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Mt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mt 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments: