Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Misplaced Priorities and Values


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive us when we misplace our priorities and values while maneuvering through the highways and byways of the society where we live.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of righteousness and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
It is vain thought to flee from the work that God appoints us, for the sake of finding a greater blessing, instead of seeking it where alone it is to be found-in loving obedience. -Eliot

KJV*
Ec 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Ec 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
Joh 14:22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

No comments: