Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Abiding With Us

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 
Dear Lord please lead us on paths that will bring us closer to realizing more Truths about Jesus Christ's Humility and His teachings of unselfish Love and His Forgiving Grace, with Patient Mercy and Longsuffering. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 
Dear Lord please abide with us this day and may we speak only words that will bring others closer to feeling Your Presence and finding paths into Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Joh 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
Joh 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. 
Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Joh 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

No comments: