Friday, November 23, 2012

Sickness

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be with us in every deed and thought all through the day. May we please be protected from sickness and the fear of sickness if it be Thy Will. Please help us show wisdom and find good judgement when we care for others and please give us the patience and compassion to be good care givers and find the power of Your presence always available through prayer. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us, and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. 
Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 

No comments: