Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Imperfections

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us all through this day, and may we not pass up an opportunity for a good experience or valuable friendship because we are too judgemental or critical of imperfections. Please show us how to be tolerant and forgiving of others as we hope and pray for the forgiveness of our sins, and please dear Lord help us to forgive ourselves for the poor judgement that we often have, and to continue on seeking Your Kingdom, thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Job 9:20 If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse. 
Job 9:21 Though I were perfect, yet would I not know my soul: I would despise my life. 

Ps 19:12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
Ps 19:13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. 
Ps 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. 

Ec 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. 
Ec 7:21 Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee: 
Ec 7:22 For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others.

Php 3:13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
Php 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

No comments: