Friday, September 28, 2012

Strength

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the things that we try to do work out alright and for the best. May the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in all that we say and do on this day. Please give us the strength to do what needs to be done on this day and show us opportunities to witness for You and ways to bring others into seeking Your Kingdom. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
1Ch 16:11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. 

1Ch 16:27 Glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in his place.

Ps 84:5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. 

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 
2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments: