Saturday, September 15, 2012

Good

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us on every path that we take this day. Thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. Please help us to look for the positive and good in things that happen around us, and may we lead others to look for good and try to be the cause of more good to come from the good that is already happening. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Ps 119:63 I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts. 
Ps 119:64 The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes. 
Ps 119:65 ¶ TETH. Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.
Ps 119:66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments. 

Ps 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

No comments: