Sunday, September 23, 2012

Guided

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may the Holy Spirit guide and protect us in all that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us, and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. Please help us to have understanding of what is important and what is unworthy of concern, as we interact with others and try to pick our words and deeds according to the Truths taught by Jesus the Christ to the best of our understanding, as we are guided by the Holy Spirit away from the hate and greed of the lustful world. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Mt 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Mt 22:19 Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
Mt 22:20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? 
Mt 22:21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Lu 9:62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. 

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 

Joh 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

No comments: