Saturday, May 5, 2012

Positive in Thought

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may we be positive in thought, expecting good results from our plans and not worrying about what negative results can occur. Please may the Holy Spirit be with us in thought and deed all through the day, and may our confidence grow as we come to understand that what ever the results, we can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens us, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
All our natural powers can be used mightily by God, but only when we think nothing of them and surrender ourselves to be simply the vehicles of divine power, letting God use us as He wills, content to be even despised by men if he be glorified. --G.H. Knight

KJV*
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

No comments: