Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bridges

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may the Holy Spirit walk with us as we make decisions while dealing with Your Children. Please guide us in deed and thought , and guide our thinking especially as we choose words to say that may have lasting consequences for many, over years to come. Please help us build bridges rather than burn them, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Isa 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

 Jas 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

No comments: