Thursday, July 7, 2011

Talents

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may we find that with the help of the Holy Spirit we have the necessary talents to finish the things that we work on this day. Please give us the confidence and desire to seek solutions and understandings enough to overcome any doubts that may creep in to our thoughts. Please stay with us, guide us, and protect us from temptation and deliver us from evil, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJ
Mt 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Joh 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Ps 139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

No comments: