Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Decisions

Dear Lord please be with us this day, help us make wise decisions and please forgive our decisions that are made for the wrong motives. Give us the strength and courage enough to follow the Holy Spirit's guidance as we travel the paths that You would have us take this day. Please stay with us, guide us, and protect us, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Ps 37:23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Ps 61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

No comments: