Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Paths

Dear Lord please be with us this day and guide us down the many paths that we may tread. Help us to make wise decisions and be generous, humble, and helpful to those that we meet on these paths. May we build bridges for future friendships rather than burn bridges because of impatient attitudes and hurried responses. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Ps 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Ps 25:11 For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
Ps 25:12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
Ps 25:13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
Ps 25:14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

No comments: