Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thoughts

Dear Lord please be with us today and please enable us to feel Your guidance through our thoughts, as we make decisions today. Please may the Holy Spirit show us wise priorities and values as we travel the pathway of this day, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 119:58 I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.
Ps 119:59 I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Php 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

No comments: