Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ambition

Dear Lord please be with us today with guidance, confidence, and ambition to work outside of the self imposed boundaries that we may have set. Thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us and please may this be a good day, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

No comments: