Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Situations

Dear Lord please be with us and may this be a good day. Please give us the ability to cope with all situations that come our way on this day. May the Holy Spirit guide and direct the things that we say and do whether it be a confrontation truly face to face or just a new experience that might feel awkward to handle with unfamiliar personalities, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Eze 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

No comments: