Friday, February 25, 2011

Help

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may we be able to feel Your help as we share our problems with You. Help us to have a positive attitude and confidence to handle what ever stands in our way. May the Holy Spirit guide and protect us, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

No comments: