Thursday, January 11, 2024

The Lord Is My Strength

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please help us see and help us hear when You answer our needs and give us strength to continue on even though it be in pain, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Ps 22:19 But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

Ps 22:26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

Ps 22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

Ps 22:28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations.

Ps 22:29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

Ps 22:30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

Ps 22:31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Ro 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Ro 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:




No comments: