Saturday, January 6, 2024

Made Him Rule Over Kings

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into a successful day and please help us find the ability to do whatever is necessary as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even in knowing that we are weak and You are strong if we choose to seek strength as we find the need, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen,


KJV*

Ex 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Isa 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Isa 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Isa 12:4 And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

Isa 12:5 Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

Isa 12:6 Cry out and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion: for great is the Holy One of Israel in the midst of thee.

Isa 41:1 Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.

Isa 41:2 Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.

Zec 2:13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.



No comments: