Thursday, August 31, 2023

It Is Good For Me That I Have Been Afflicted

 Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.


Dear Lord please help me record the meat of thy scriptures that will give me strength!

Ps 119:67 Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word


Heb 12:10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

Heb 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.


Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Jas 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.


Mt 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Mt 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.


Ps 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

No comments: