Monday, June 6, 2022

Where The Spirit Of The Lord Is, There Is Liberty

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 

Dear Lord please carry us and please bring us in to new strength as we begin this day and please help us feel a renewal in our spirit and please show us where to stand as we mix and mingle with Your Children on this day and please lead us into new confidence while we seek Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


Quotation:*

The spirit of liberty is not a jealousy of our own particular rights, but a respect for the rights of others, and an unwillingness that any one, whether high or low, should be wronged or trampled under foot. -Channing


KJV*

Ps 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Ps 51:11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Ps 51:12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.


2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.


Php 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

Php 4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.

Php 4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.



No comments: