Wednesday, June 15, 2022

God Is Merciful

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please help us see and expound on examples of Your Love overcoming hate in this world as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world even as we must continue on in our own mind of thoughts and deeds, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Mt 25:31 But when the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory:


Mt 25:31 But when the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the angels with him, then shall he sit on the throne of his glory:


Isa 48:9 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.

Isa 48:10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not as silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Isa 48:11 For mine own sake, for mine own sake, will I do it; for how should my name be profaned? and my glory will I not give to another.


Isa 42:8 I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise unto graven images.

Isa 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.


Hag 2:4 Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith Jehovah; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Jehozadak, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith Jehovah, and work: for I am with you, saith Jehovah of hosts,

Hag 2:5 according to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, and my Spirit abode among you: fear ye not.

Hag 2:6 For thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

Hag 2:7 and I will shake all nations; and the precious things of all nations shall come; and I will fill this house with glory, saith Jehovah of hosts.


Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Jas 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.


Pr 11:18 The wicked worketh a deceitful work: but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.




No comments: