Thursday, February 11, 2021

To Overcome Anger

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths of compassion and care for others as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world as we continue on still wanting to be in Your Presence and trying to find the patience that we need to be in the right mind and thinking within Your guidance. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Mt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


Joh 13:15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.


1Pe 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:



No comments: