Thursday, February 18, 2021

All Things In Moderation

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into moderation of thought and deed as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we seek Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world please show us where to be cautious as we strive to become independent in our thinking and in our abilities to determine the direction for mankind to travel even as we seem to be controlled by our own vanity, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.


Ps 39:5 Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.

Ps 39:6 Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.

Ps 39:7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

Ps 39:8 Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.

Ps 39:9 I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; because thou didst it.

Ps 39:10 Remove thy stroke away from me: I am consumed by the blow of thine hand.

Ps 39:11 When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity. Selah.

Ps 39:12 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.

Ps 39:13 O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.




No comments: