Sunday, January 17, 2021

To Find Strength With God's Love

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths of wise choices and carefully made decisions as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom ahead of choices for wealth or power and please show us where to make annunciations of love and how to show it to others as we all are seeking love from You, In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.


Isa 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.


Isa 57:19 I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

Isa 57:20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

Isa 57:21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.


Ps 71:1 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Ps 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Ps 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.



No comments: