Tuesday, January 5, 2021

To Find Strength And Hope

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into further understanding and the wisdom that is there for us to discover as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world as we struggle to find the strengths to continue on even in the face of evil and false thought and evil values away from hope, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


Quotation:*

The joy and peace of believers arise chiefly from their hopes.  What is laid out upon them is but little, compared with what is laid up for them; therefore the more hope they have the more joy and peace they have. -Henry


KJV*

Ps 43:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.


La 3:24 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.


Ps 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Ps 73:27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.


Jas 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.


Ga 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. 


1Th 2:4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.

1Th 2:5 For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:

1Th 2:6 Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.


Phm 1:25 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.



No comments: