Monday, December 7, 2020

To Stand Fast In The Lord

 
Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into finding answers and solutions to what ever guidance we may be in need of as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the many temptations of this world even though we already have what understanding we will need as we find Your Strength where ever it is needed as we seek Your Kingdom and find Your Peace, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Php 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

Php 4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.

Php 4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.


1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.


As Put Forth in the Commentary by Doddridge, in the Power Bible cd;

1 Corinthians 13:13 1Co 13:13

Verse 13. And thus upon the whole it appears, and I hope you will remember and consider it, that  there now abide these three most excellent graces, faith, hope, and love; each of them far to be preferred to the most shining gifts about which you can contend. But the greatest of these graces {is} love; which most directly transforms us into the image of God, and which shall continue to exert all its influence, when faith is superseded by sight, and hope by enjoyment.


3Jo 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.





No comments: