Saturday, December 26, 2020

To Find The Way Through Jesus Christ

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 

Dear Lord please lead us into knowledge and into the wisdom of understanding our limitations and realizing that we are not capable of the thoughts that can explain our existence so that even our simple minds might be able to grasp the entire plan that You Must have for Your Kingdom even though we think that we should be seeking it as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation and want to be in Your Presence as we all are seeking Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Joh 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Joh 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


 1Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.


Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.


Ro 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Ro 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Ro 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Ro 3:27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.



No comments: