Thursday, October 29, 2020

Power From Love

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into days of great retreat by our enemies and great opportunities to demonstrate Your Love as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom and the power that is from total worship and not from weapons but from Love as we all seek Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 71:1 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Ps 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Ps 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

Ps 71:4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

Ps 71:5 For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.


Jer 17:7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Jer 17:8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jer 17:11 As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool.

Jer 17:12 A glorious high throne from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary.

Jer 17:13 O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

Jer 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

Jer 17:15 Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the LORD? let it come now.

Jer 17:16 As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day; thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right before thee.

Jer 17:17 Be not a terror unto me: thou art my hope in the day of evil.

Jer 17:18 Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.


Ps 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.


Ps 17:1 Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.

Ps 17:2 Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.

Ps 17:3 Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Ps 17:4 Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.

Ps 17:5 Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.

Ps 17:6 I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.

Ps 17:7 Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.


Ps 31:21 Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.

Ps 31:22 For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.

Ps 31:23 O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Ps 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.


Ps 7:9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.




No comments: