Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Please Lead Us

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into Paths of righteous understanding and relief from the belief of damnation as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we listen to all of the false accusations that the so called righteous deliver against their own while we are trying to find the way into Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's Name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

Ps 45:7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Ps 45:8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.

Ps 45:9 Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.


Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Isa 42:2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

Isa 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

Isa 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Isa 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Isa 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

Isa 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.

Isa 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Isa 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isa 42:10 Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.


Ps 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

Ps 40:4 Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Ps 40:5 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.


Ps 139:1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.

Ps 139:2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

Ps 139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

Ps 139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

Ps 139:5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

Ps 139:6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

Ps 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

Ps 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Ps 139:9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

Ps 139:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Ps 139:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

Ps 139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Ps 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

Ps 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Ps 139:15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Ps 139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Ps 139:17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Ps 139:18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Ps 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

Ps 139:20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Ps 139:21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

Ps 139:22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Ps 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

Ps 139:24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.



No comments: