Friday, February 21, 2020

Future Lives and Needs


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths that will intersect with the paths of those who may want what we have to offer as far as insight into the future of our lives and needs as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we try to seek Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
Our cares we can cast on Thee, for Thou carest for us.  How can we be troubled about the future road, since it belongs to Thee?  How can we be troubled where it leads, since it finally but leads us to Thee. --John Henry Neuman

KJV*
Joh 14:12 ¶ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


No comments: