Friday, June 23, 2017

Paths of Wisdom


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths on this day where we can learn the differences between the true experiences of admittance to the truth of Your Word and Teachings and the temptations of the evil desires that are so powerful along the paths that we must travel.
Dear Lord please give us the wisdom and need to travel on the right side of the paths that we find ourselves on this day, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
The intellect of the wise is like glass; it admits the light of heaven and reflects it. --Julius Charles Hare

KJV*
Ps 119:30 I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
Ps 119:31 I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.
Ps 119:32 I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.

No comments: