Monday, June 19, 2017

Danger


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead the way for us and please help us have the good sense to follow as we continue down the paths that we find ourselves on in the dangerous and temptation filled life that we are having as we live among Your Children in Your Wonderful Creation.
Dear Lord please keep us safe and please protect us from the many pitfalls that we must skirt around on these dangerous and worrisome paths that our vanity and egotistical desires can sometimes take us too close to as we continue to seek the peace of Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 41:4 I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.

Ps 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments: