Thursday, December 15, 2016

Tolerance


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths where we will see the good in the world and where we will see how to be tolerant and understanding with love and the joy of peace being strong in our hearts and minds.
Dear Lord please lead us into thoughts and deeds that will add strength to the works of the Holy Spirit as we move about in Your Creation among Your Children, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Lu 9:46 Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.
Lu 9:47 And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,
Lu 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.
Lu 9:49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
Lu 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
Lu 9:51 And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
Lu 9:52 And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.
Lu 9:53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.
Lu 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Lu 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Lu 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

No comments: