Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Saving the Good Memories


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into using and saving the memories that will help us to be better people and discarding the ones that will not, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ac 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Ps 63:5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
Ps 63:6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
Ps 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
Ps 63:8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

No comments: