Thursday, December 1, 2016

Patient Love


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of compassion for the oppressed and down trodden of Your Children and please lead us into the ability to address the occurrences of hate and greed against Your Children with wise remarks and thoughts that are beyond any reasonable thoughts that are only from the products of greed and hate.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of civil arguments of simple logic that can be understood by the simple minded who are controlled by selfish reasoning and not quite able to embrace the thinking that would be a product of thoughts and deeds directed by the Holy Spirit.
Dear Lord please give us patience and courage with endurance and the Love that is from Your Teaching, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Ps 57:2 I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
Ps 57:3 He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

Ro 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
Ro 15:2  Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
Ro 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
Ro 15:4 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Ro 15:5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:

Php 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
Php 4:2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same mind in the Lord.
Php 4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.
Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments: