Monday, September 5, 2016

To a Productive Day


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of thought and deed that will make this a productive day with memories and actions that will lend service to the thoughts and deeds for many more days on our paths ahead as we continue seeking Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
Live among men as if God beheld you; speak to God as if men were listening. -Seneca

KJV*
Re 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

No comments: