Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Places Of Need


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into a good day and please show us paths to take that will help others to have a good day and seeking Your Kingdom for all of the right reasons of faith and hope for all of humanity as we pray for Your Peace even in the smallest way in the smallest places as we strive to touch and to be touched as we mix with Your Children in Your Creation searching for answers to the questions that are about pain and suffering.
Dear Lord please bring to mind Your Love every time we make a turn or stop or go on the paths that we travel on this day and please lead us into places of need so that we can find or take the Light of Your Love and Truth to others or partake of it ourselves, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Php 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Php 4:20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: