Sunday, August 21, 2016

To Illuminate the Truth


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of understanding and discovery as we follow the threads of meaning and messages as to how we should strive to live in this life that You have given us in this time of existence in Your Creation with Your Children.
Dear Lord please lead us into Paths that we may show to others, paths that are not hard to follow if we can see the Light from Your Word and Your Teachings that is there to illuminate the Truth so that we may find the Joy and Peace of Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Lu 1:79 To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.

Joh 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.




No comments: